- - Have priority to participate in trainings , workshops and any scientific sessions delivered to physicians
- - Have an access of online Continuous Medical Education & CPD courses provided by the association.
- - A mandate to Legal Advisory while he/she needs in related to a professional context especially medico legal
- - Receive each Ethiopian Medical Journal publication quarterly bases free of subscription fee
- - Participate in EMA’s Annual Medical Conferences
- - Any other benefits related to consultancy, Job opportunities and other professional agreements which are organized by the association.
- - Requesting letter of membership and recommendation for their contribution to the Association.
- - Have a right to vote and to be elected as member of executive board
- - Get a chance of participating in moderating and facilitating of scientific sessions (conferences, panel discussion ,paper presentations ,etc)
- - Have a right to participate in any conference, scientific discussion and seminars prepared by the association
- - Form a bilateral plat form to facilitate their strategic activities with the association
- - Take part to publish their research output associated with vision and mission of Ethiopian Medical Journal.
- - Get a priority offer of Promotion while they need to participate as a sponsorship package or exhibition rent request on the annual conference program
- - Training
- - Publication
- - Consultancy
- - CME
- - Participate in trainings carried out by the association
- - Research publication access disseminated by EMA
- - Unlimited access of online courses provided by the Associations
- - Free online access Ethiopian Medical Journals
LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP
- - Has right to participate to each trainings deliver to physicians
- - And all the benefits that regular/ordinary members are entitled of
- - They will not be asked for membership fee
- - Recognition certificate from the association
- - Be invited as a guest to EMA annual conference, International health and wellness exhibition and Gala dinner
Responsibility of members
- - Providing requested address in the membership to simplify the access to membership benefits
- - On time payment of membership annual fees (Except for life time and Honorable Members)
- - Notification of information as soon as requested while there is a training access, conference ,CME and other benefits /since first comes first served
- - Participate in all EMA’s CSR (corporate social responsibility) activities up on request (Except for Honorable members)